Video Nude

Monday, April 6, 2009

Stocking Vixen: Exclusive Photos: Pussycat Dolls with Britney Spears Circus Tour Costumes, Pantyhose & Stockings - Dallas

Normally, when I find a great post on a blog, I post most of the pictures, give a hat tip, and give a link, leaving no reason to hit the link itself.

But I really like Stocking Vixen, and she's has several exclusive pictures, so I'm borrowing one, but making you go to her site to see the rest. Below is one, as a tease. I don't want to post the rest because she's really cool and you should wander over to her site to see the rest. Now, go to her site, please. Now. You must go now. And tell her hello while you're over there.

Stocking Vixen: Exclusive Photos: Pussycat Dolls with Britney Spears Circus Tour Costumes,
Pantyhose & Stockings - Dallas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top