Video Nude

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emily...

So, as I pulled the panties up over my penis, the panties, Emily's mother's panties, something happened that I hoped would not happen. And I hoped if it did happen, Emily wouldn't see it, wouldn't notice.

I started to swell. My penis started to get erect.

Well, fuck, how could it not? I was a crossdresser, a sissy, and I was slipping on a pair of panties at my girlfriend's suggestion. Worse, just to tweak my submissive side, the part that responded to humiliation, THEY WERE HER MOTHER'S PANTIES!

I started to turn around, looking for something to put on, the pants I was wearing that day to the museum, but there was nothing. What I slept in was on the other side of the bed. My pants were on the chair, behind Emily.

"Let me see," Em said, "do they fit okay?"

"Yea, yea, they are fine," I mumbled, still sideways.

"Let me see, sweetie," she said, leaving me no choice but to turn to show her.

She snorted. "A little tight, are they?"

"Em," I said, embarrassed.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, they look cute...just finish getting dressed, okay, we have to get going."

And we did.

Though, that couldn't be the end of it, could it? No, it wasn't.

We were at the museum for about an hour, wandering through an American art wing, standing side by side, looking at a painting, when I shifted from foot to foot.

"You okay?"

"Hmm," I asked her.

Still looking at the painting, she asked me in a conversational tone, "Are the panties you're wearing bothering you?"

I turned to look at her. "Emily," I hissed, looking around, hoping beyond hope no one was standing near us.

"What, hon?"

"Why don't you just say it a little louder," I bitched at her.

She turned her head, with a slight smile, looked around like I did. "What," she said, voice hardly lowered, "you mean...oh..." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "you don't want people knowing your wearing panties."

"Emily!"

She cracked a full smile, leaned over, kissed my on my year. "I'm just teasing you, I'm sorry, but, well, I can't get it out of my head."

"Get what out of your head?"

Em, for the first time that day, looked embarrassed. "That you got hard putting on my mother's panties."

"Emily...I...I did not," I said, clearly denying the obvious.

"Yes, yes you did. The only thing I can't figure out is why? Why would a man get hard putting on panties...unless...unless he liked it?"

"Em!"

"Tell me, sweetie, what kind of man likes wearing panties?"

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top