Video Nude

Monday, April 20, 2009

Boots and Stockings

From Nylon Dreams: Boots and Stockings:
One of the things I remember as a young person, and I mean grade school, it that at that time the female teachers wore what were almost mini skirts. One teacher in particular, Ms. Bieriens, wore dark hose and boots to school. Though I was not cognizant of it at the time I think that perhaps that is why she was one of my favourite teachers.
Emily wears boots and stockings or boots and pantyhose quite often in the winter. Let's just say, I love those days!

I have a similar memory of one of my high school English teachers wearing boots and hosiery. She was brand new, I was a senior, thus she was 22, I was 18. Close enough that I, and every male in my high school, was totally in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top