Video Nude

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Date

Emily and I have a date tonight; she's picking me up, but I do not know where we are going. She told me to wear something nice, which, coming from Em, means two things to me:

1. Wear a suit and tie.
2. Wear pretty lingerie.

I have a lacy garter belt much like this one that I plan on changing into when I get home tonight. The matching bra will have to wait till later, when we get home, as with the heels.

I assume we're coming home, back to my place, that is. I assume we're going to end up back at my place where Emily will wait patiently for me to change out of my suit, into just my lingerie, wait patiently on the couch or on my bed, remaining dressed, waiting patiently for her sissy boyfriend to walk slowly into the room, get down on bended knee, and worship her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top