Video Nude

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Polka Dot Babydoll from Monet Lingerie

Hat tip to Viecouture (Polka Dot Babydoll from Monet Lingerie) because this Babydoll is beautiful.



Of course, this reminds me of something Emily will do. She is walking towards me, holding that satin tie, telling me to put my hands behind my back and turn around so that she can bind me. I'm then going to spend the next hour using nothing buy my mouth on her. Sigh a happy sigh.

Or, instead of reality, fantasy. She's going to blindfold me. "Come here, sweetie," she'll say. After I'm blindfolded, she calls out. "You can come in now." I hear the bedroom door open, hear someone walk in. "You both look beautiful," I hear a man's voice say.

Suddenly, I'm very scared and very excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top