Video Nude

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Texting


Sara: Morning, miss you.

Emily: Hey, miss you too, love, sleep well?

Sara: So, so.

Emily: Same, too excited.

Sara: For?

Emily: Silly, Adam gets here today, we're having lunch.

Sara: Oh, I thought he got there tomorrow.

Emily: Today. Tomorrow going to club, remember...if that's still okay :)

Emily: Sara?

Sara: Yes.

Emily: Is that still okay, sweetie? You haven't change your mind, have you?

Sara: It's all I can think about, Em.

Emily: I know, me too. And not just him, love, you thinking about it. So, is it still okay? If I decide to...?

Sara: You know I can't say no.

Emily: No, you CAN say no, Sara, you don't WANT to say no. There's a difference. So, yes or no?

Sara: Yes, of course yes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top