Video Nude

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ideas

How's a story start in my mind? Something like this triggers it, usually.


I see this picture and think:

My mother-in-law offered, no, really insisted that she come to town spend the week and a half my wife would be out of town at our house. "Gina," I heard my mother-in-law talking to my wife, "do you really trust him left alone for ten days?"

"Well, it's not like he's going to cheat," my wife laughed, "he'll be in chastity." That itself was comical, because the openness of our relationship went one way only-given that her former boss was going to be on the trip, she was likely, in fact certain, to find herself spending few nights alone.

"Yes, but unsupervised sissies find all sorts of ways to misbehave when given the opportunity, you know that, from simply neglecting chores until the last minute to reverting back to dressing as a boy."

"I'm sure he'll behave, mother," my wife said somewhat dismissively.

"Perhaps, but wouldn't you feel better if he was supervised?"

"It's not like I can't take him with me, mother."

"No, no, Gina, that's not what I'm mean; he needs a house sitter, much like a pet would."

"Mother, don't mean..."

"I have plenty of frequent flier miles, Gina, and no plans I cannot reschedule."

"You'd really come down?"

"Of course, dear."

And come down she did, only too glad to take the opportunity to train me in some ways my wife was hesitant to take too far; the dildo, for instance, was a completely different experience when wielded not by my loving wife, but instead by my domineering mother-in-law, who insisted on a minimum sixty minutes each evening of oral practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top