Video Nude

Thursday, July 12, 2012


"You want me, Stephanie," her boss said, hovering close to her

"Please, Mr. Kramer, I don't, really...I...I'm married."

"You don't want me Stephanie? then why do you dress like this," he asked, ignoring her plea that her marriage was stopping her.

"I...I just like to look pretty."

"You don't do it to tease me, to turn me on?"

"What? No, no, I told you, I'm married," Stephanie said, biting her lip.

"And he doesn't satisfy you, sexually."

"Mr. Kramer!"

"You know what I think you want, Stephanie? You know why I think you dress like this?"

"Wwwwyyy?"

"Because you want me to throw you against the wall and fuck you till you scream."

Her eyes were wide open, her mouth, too.

"You know how I know, Stephanie?"

She shook her head, bit her lip.

"Because I can smell how wet you are." He pushed her against the wall, reached under her short dress, whispered in ear, "And I can feel it, too."

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as his fingers danced over her through her pantyhose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top