Video Nude

Monday, July 9, 2012

Bulge

Oh, honey, you're not getting a bulge in your panties again, are you? You know you're not allowed to let your boy clit get hard.

You are! Sweetie, that's the fourth time the week, I told you that you have to try harder to stay soft when you see me dressed up in pretty lingerie. You really should learn to control your little boners, there's nothing more unsightly than a French Maid with a bulge in her skirt.

I know you're trying, but it isn't working. And I know you don't want to hear what I'm about to say, but  I think it's time I did something to make sure you can't get hard anymore.

Well of course you don't want to wear a chastity cage, sweetie, but you're really left me no choice, have you. Now go get the cage. Oh, and sweetie, don't get that sad look on your face, I told you we'll only start with three months at first.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top