Video Nude

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Honey, I'm home



I came home from work last night; Emily was in the spare bedroom, at her desk, doing some work. I tried to come in and kiss her hello, but without even looking at me, she held up her hand and said she was busy.

I apologized for bothering her and went to our room to change and found a Maid's uniform set out on the bed.

I sighed. I bit my lip. I really (really) wanted just to get changed, have a glass of wine, and relax.

But that's not what she wanted.

So I changed out of my work clothes and into the uniform and spent the rest of the evening cleaning house.

I did laundry. I cooked dinner. I vacuumed. I dusted. I folded laundry. I changed the sheets. 

Not once did Emily acknowledge me, not even when I was in the spare room vacuuming or changing sheets.

Not until we were in bed and she rolled over and reached across me and took my balls into her hand (my balls being the only thing, free, the rest of me locked in a cage) did she say anything.

"You're such a good little house sissy," she kissed my ear and drifted off to sleep, gently massaging me.

Such a good little house sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top