Video Nude

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Moment...


The moment I looked around the room, trying to find my wife, seeing her across the room, with a man she'd been talking to earlier.

The moment I saw his arm wrap around her waist, pull her closer.

The moment I saw her arm go up, not to push him away, but pull him closer.

The moment I saw him take the hem of her gown in his hand, raise it up to her hip, exposing her long, toned leg, claiming her in the process.

The moment I caught her face in the mirror above them, saw her mouth open, her eyes closed.

That was the moment I knew I should get my coat, call a cab, for I would be going home alone from the party, that he would not let go of her, not lose sight of her, the rest of the night, until the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top