Video Nude

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lulu


Over the past year, some people without a Kindle or a Nook have asked if they could buy a copy of some of my work in some other format, to which my answer was always no. Regretfully, no.

Well that changes today.

I'm happy to announce that three of my stories, A Change in Our Marriage, Mother-in-Law's Visit, and The Photo Shoot are now available for purchase as an ePub book (for Adobe Digital Editions).

Lulu has also submitted those three books to Apple's iBooks bookstore.

Links to the right, have been updated.

If the Lulu experiment goes well, I plan to make my next book, The Sissy Pilot, available on Amazon, B&N, Lulu, and iBooks.

Thanks again, seriously, from the bottom of my heart, for all your support and encouragement, and for buying my books. I LOVE writing these stories and your support in buying them really means so much to me.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top