Video Nude

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Q and A

JamieLin, in the comments, asked me some questions. I'm a lovable girl, so I thought I'd answer:
1. Do you only dress at home, or work, too?

Sadly, I cannot wear skirts and dresses to work. Oh, not that I do not have a deep desire to wear skirts and dresses to work. My workplace would never allow that, my profession would never allow that, etc. But, recall my friends, that I do, at least, wear lingerie to work. I may have on a dark gray or dark blue suit, but rest assured, I AM wearing a garter belt, stockings, panties, a camisole, and trouser socks. Today. Every day.

2. Does anyone know about your hobby?

A few, very few friends. That does not include my g/f. Boo.

3. How'd you pick your avatar?

Completely random. I have an image issue. Would I want to look like her or like the more full figured women that I have so many images of. That totally depends on the day. And my avatar may change as my mood changes. I think my current one is hot and sultry!

4. Grandma created you, but there must have been other influences. I'd love to read them, and I know others would too.

I'll answer this more fully in an actual post as time goes on.

5. Maybe you don't care about comments, and if not it's certainly cool you get enough out of the creativity, but please consider allowing readers to comment anonymously. We need to rev this community up again and REALLY get the juices flowing!

I TOTALLY care about comments. Please, please, um, please leave comments. They do rev my creative juices and make me want to post more and more.

Oh, and by the way, for anyone that is curious (anyone?), yes, I am the Saragirl that wrote "A Change in Our Marriage" and "Room and Board." If you read them, you know them. If not, hope fictionmania comes back soon, look them up, read them, love them, love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top