Video Nude

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Love of My Life



We were drinking Saturday night, splitting two bottles of wine, then, a glass each of "box-o-wine." This put us one drink over our general idea of what we should drink. It happens. It was about 1:00 a.m. when we finally crawled into bed. I was tired, half drunk, ready to just cuddle and fall asleep.

"You're not going to lick me," Emily asked in a way that was half asking, half telling.

"Um, I'm tired, Em," I said, letting my blink slowly, slowly.

Silence for ten seconds. Fifteen. My eyes stopped blinking, shut.

"I want you to lick me before we go to sleep," Emily said. This wasn't a question. It was a command.

I had two choices. Protest or submit.

I opened my eyes, looked at her looking at me. "Yes, Ma'am," I said simply, getting onto my hands and knees and moving immediately down to her panty covered vagina.

I spent about an hour licking her to orgasm after orgasm. She spent much of the time teasing me, touching me.

When she was done...yes, she...she thanked me (which made my heart burst with joy) and I fell asleep with her holding my erection in her hands.

Sigh. I love her. I truly, truly love her. And I love serving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top