Video Nude

Monday, January 23, 2012

Party


We were at dinner party on Saturday night, an adult, dress up party, where the gentlemen (and one sissy) wore suits and the ladies wore cocktail dresses. Emily spent a fair amount of time flirting with one particular gentleman, the host (his house), a man she had met once before, back when we were engaged. I wasn't present that time, though he flirted with her then, a little, knowing she was engaged.

Saturday night, though, was different, for now he had met me. And within twenty minutes of us arriving and being introduced to me, he was flirting with Emily, more, much more, blatantly, obviously, and most significantly, right in front of me. At one point, when he was in the middle of a story, Emily and I had finished our glasses of wine, he asked her, just her, if he could get her another glass.

Emily said, sure, she'd love another glass. Thinking for half a second, he took the last sip of his, looked to me and said, "I don't want to interrupt the story, why don't you grab another glass for both your beautiful wife and me."

I mumbled acquiescence to his request, his order, instantly confirming his alpha status.

As I was about to walk back to the bar area to get the drinks for them, when, while I was still standing there, he casually slipped his arm around her waist and said, "Come, let me show you the rest of the place while he's getting us our drinks."

Emily and I exchanged a quick look. His actions were so fucking dominant, so fucking BOLD, we both thought the same thing, knew it just by looking at one another.

The significance of the picture? Later, when his attention was distracted by other guests, I asked Emily if she was just flirting or if she was serious. She said she was just flirting, teasing me, but throughly enjoying the reaction she was getting out of both he and I.

"You're going to get yourself into trouble," I chuckled.

"What's he going to do? Pull me across his lap and spank me," she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Because I don't think do anything to stop him if he did, I think you'd like to see that, in fact."

The rest of the night, that's ALL I could think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top