Video Nude

Monday, May 11, 2009

Conversation with Emily


"Christ, Emily, why do you always dress like this when you're having lunch with him?"

"Who?"

"Jason, when you have lunch with Jason. I saw it on your calendar for today."

"Oh, is that today, I didn't realize," she said with an impish smile, knowing full well that she was having lunch with him, knowing that she was dressing in pretty lingerie because of her lunch, knowing full well how it would make me feel.

"Lunch at 11:30 at Sconze."

"Should I wear something less sexy then," she asked running her hands up her stockings. "I mean, if it bothers you sweetie, knowing how pretty I'll look, I could change?"

"Em..."

"But I kind of think that its just the opposite, isn't it? I think it kind of excites you to see me dressed like this when I'm having lunch with Jason..."

She lowered her voice. "That's what you fantasize about isn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top