Video Nude

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today's Lingerie




I'm wearing this garter belt today, the Romance Garter Belt, from Secrets in Lace. It was actually my first garter belt from SIL. I have it in white (two of them) and in black. Interestingly, they must have changed suppliers, for the second one is slightly different than the first. The worst change...and I'm not sure what they did, is that the front garters on the newer one tend to pop off during the day, meaning I have to discretely "adjust" things. Women, and sissies who dress as they should, know that feeling..."Damn, have to fix a garter strap." Men, you'll have no idea what I'm talking about.



Oh...as for the stockings...my daily favorite, Cervin Capri 15 denier non-stretch RHT from StockingsHQ. These are what I generally wear on a daily basis. There are softer stockings, of course, but for day to day business wear, these cannot be beat. Oh, color-Gazelle. They come in very long sizes for "tall girls" like me. If you are going to wear them with a girdle, go one size smaller than with a garter belt. I'll post on that next time I wear a girdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top