Video Nude

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Down at the club


Jason's wife got tired of him complaining about her job down at the club, "it's not like that, Jason, sure guys hit on me, but it isn't anything too bad."

"Pam, I know what goes on during a lap dance," Jason said.

"Hon, I'm wearing pantyhose and a teddy, it isn't like they are fucking me."

"If it's all so innocent, why can't I come down and see for myself?"

"Sweetie, you know that's against the rules, no boyfriends or husbands are allowed, it's bad for business."

"I just wish I could see for myself, then maybe...what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, boyfriends and husbands are not allowed to visit, but what if I could get you a job there? Then you could see it isn't so bad."

"Tending bar?"

"No, the bar tenders can't see the lap dance couches, hon, but...there just might be a way..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video top